Airport Technologies Research Development and Support
Gemini is supporting the Federal Aviation Administrationís William J. Hughes Technical Center in the areas of Airport Pavement Research and Aviation Safety.
- Airport Pavement Research
- Pavement Materials and Construction Research
- Pavement Management System Development
- National Airport Pavement Test Facility (NAPTF) Operation
- Non-Destructive Airport Pavement Testing
- Field Instrumentation and Testing
- Heavy Vehicle Simulator Operation
- Materials, Laboratory Testing and Processing
- Runway Surface Frictional Properties Research
- Accidents/Incidents database development
- Technical Editing/Writing
- Test Rig development and Instrumentation
- Information Technology Support
- PAVEAIR data entry and data analysis
Gemini is supporting the Airport Technology Research and Development Branch; major projects include: 40- year runway pavement extension, runway LCCA analysis, and reflective cracking test and evaluation.
Gemini is committed to the improvement of U.S. Aviation Safety.
Contact us for more information.